Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement
The Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues Ringette Association is the owner of this Web site.
The Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues Ringette Association ("the EFCLRA") either owns the intellectual property rights in the HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this Web site, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this Web site.
You may use this Web site only if you agree to some terms.
The EFCLRA grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content on this Web site, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the Web site for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You will not modify the Content of the Web site and you will display the Copyright notice and this Conditions of Use on each copy of the Web site.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Web site by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Web site and that you have only a limited right to use this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the EFCLRA does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the EFCLRA is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Web site.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the Web site and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Web site will take place in the Judicial District of Edmonton.
- You agree to grant the EFCLRA all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the EFCLRA.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this Web site immediately.
The EFCLRA does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this Web site. This Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
By visiting this website, The EFCLRA may obtain some limited information about you, including your IP address, the name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and information concerning your browser and operating system. The extent of personal identification depends, in a large part, on the naming standards that are followed by your ISP. You may want to check with them to inquire about their policies and practices in this regard.
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail or complete an electronic form that includes identifying information about you, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you.
Collected personal information will only be used by authorized Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues Ringette Association staff to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use consistent with that purpose. This information will not be disclosed to other public bodies or individuals except as authorized by law. The EFCLRA will keep the information only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
This website may contain links to other websites. The Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues Ringette Association is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
All product names mentioned on this Web site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The EFCLRA does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to in, or linked to, this Web site.
Copyright © 2000 - 2002
Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues Ringette Association.
All rights reserved.
Feedback can be addressed to webmaster